dimanche 19 décembre 2010

MY POEM TO MY DESDEMONA.

By ; KHAIRI JANBEK

I marvel at the point of your creation
When I know the path to you is my destination
Take me into your fold without procastination
In your loving heart is my eternal salvation

My steps towards you are never made in hesitation
When my aim in life is the unity of hearts' realization
Crossed the Rubicon, and the point of no return, seeking elation
Without you what's life, if not an an existence in desperation

What started of as my desire for pure temptation
Awaiting your appearance, your presence, in anticipation
When it dawned on me a bolt from the sky, the real revelation
That you are my soul, my heart, and my ever eternal inspiration

How can my heart be killed if not through cruel isolation
taking it out and burrying it, in the deepest foundation
Take away from it, the hope, the future and the simple expectation
What on earth will be left for it, in terms of any compensation

Loving you forever is my complete preoccupation
My spirit seeks yours for merging in total annihalation
I am posessive about you, like a martyr dying for his nation
How can such love be handled, when in continuous formulation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire